2/27/2008

Readers

I haven't gotten any Carrie Pilby-related e-mails in more than six months, but I got one today. That was nice!

Subj: Official: Fan Mail

Dear Caren,

I was meandering around a little used bookstore in my neighborhood the other day and picked up a copy of your CARRIE PILBY novel along with a stack of other novels. I caught the flu over the weekend and have done nothing much...other than sleep, moan-n- groan, and read your book. I just finished it today and felt really compelled to write to you.

Brilliant! What a fun and refreshing read...and very deep insight, with just the right amount of delightful wit! Thank you (and Carrie Pilby) ever so much for helping get me through the flu! It was deliciously better (and more healing!) than a bowl of chicken soup!

My best regards,

Amy
Writings by Amy home <---little shameless self promotion never hurt!

No comments: