2/04/2008

Hot links

Jane was kind enough to forward me this NY Times story about the slowness between getting a book deal and actually seeing your book come out, and all the things that happen afterward...

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/03/books/review/Donadio-t.html?ex=1202706000&en=bb0d330fad7dc58d&ei=5070&emc=eta1

TAB sent me this link to an article about the TV show "The Greatest American Hero" being made into a movie. It's one of my favorite TV shows of all time, which TAB knows. Who wouldn't love seeing a hapless teacher of problem high school kids suddenly get a super suit...and not know how to use it?

http://www.comicmix.com/news/2008/02/01/the-greatest-american-hero-headed-to-theaters/

to give credit, Neil C. also sent me an article on the casting for the movie.

Jon B. sent me some more three-letter male names with two vowels, in response to a recent blog entry:

Lee.
Lou.
Ray.
Avi.
Uwe.

Very good, Jon B., but should we really count "Ray?"

Anyway, I linked to all three people's web pages, so check them out.

No comments: