12/11/2007

Offers I can refuse

Two fabulous offers in my mailbox on the same day!

#1

I am miss Vannessa M---, by name and i am 30 years of age from South Africa. I am lady with a pure heart and i am also born again christian. I want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am, then i hope you will like what you see and write me to my e.mail ?
My aim here is to meet a man that will love me and be my husband then i will do the same thing to him and i will love him with all my heart . I am not here for any game and i am not looking for a player either so please if you are player dont bother to write me back but if you are seriously looking for a serious relationship like i do then lets make it happen.
Write me to my email and i will write you back with my beautiful picture attach to it. Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life. Waiting for your email.
Yours Love Vannessa M---.

#2

Your org*sms could be stronger and longer withWonderC*m.
WonderC*m is the leading semen enhancement product on the market. Thisfantastic product helps to increase your power, potency and volume ofejaculate, and thereby intensity of climax.
WonderC*m can be shipped to any country. We have friendly and politecustomer service. Just fill the form privately and securely, and you willreceive your shipment fast in discreet package.

No comments: