7/25/2005

Woke up, put on clothes, went to work.

Random things:

1. I just got an e-mail from Mrs. Fields cookies saying:

gift the gift of friendship
friendship day is aug 7


Hey, don't I already spend enough on my freaking friends? (Ed. Note: I'm only kidding. It's nice to have excuses to remember people, but I hope this holiday never takes off, because we already have birthdays and stuff. On the plus side, it's a good excuse to send a new passive-aggressive e-mail to someone you have a crush on.)

2. Saw this ad:

Complete guide to great restaurants near you. All cuisines. Reviews too
Discount Sushi Delivery
New & used Sushi Delivery. aff Check out the huge selection now!


What is used sushi? And why would I want some?

3. Dialogue from Sopranos that I like:

TONY: Please! She's old enough to be my mother.
DR. MELFI (looks at him)
TONY: It's just an expression! Don't cream yourself.

Tony is so crude, but I have to agree about these shrinks and their mother issues.

4. Picture of a puggle. http://money.cnn.com/popups/2005/pf/dogs/frameset.exclude.html

Before I get an angry e-mail from my friend Jane, the animal volunteer, I should remind you to adopt a shelter dog.

No comments: