7/04/2005

By request








I just took these an hour ago so you didn't have to drive out here and get stuck in traffic. Hope you enjoyed!

Posted earlier today...

I offered my half-sister a $20 cash bounty if she finds out the name of the goat by the end of the summer. Goat being the goat who lives in the back yard of a family near my father's house.

Results of "Goat Watch" to be posted as soon as they come in.

I am nearly done revising the novel. I know you've heard that before. Like, for the last four years. But I was in a hurry before to get it done by summer, when publishing sort of takes a break. So this past April, I got a version done, but it still needed some pruning and molding. Now it's where I wanted it to be.

If only we can find the right place for it. In publishing, there are no guarantees. But I really believe in it now, and I'm willing to fight for it.

Happy Independence Day!

No comments: