7/08/2005

TGIF.

If you are on AIM, you can put Austin Powers on your buddy list and chat with an automated Austin when you're bored. I did just that:

Me: will you marry me?
Austin Powers: Oh behave! ;)
Me: I want you.
Austin Powers: Crikey! That freaks me out!
Me: Have me.
Austin Powers: Why are you telling me to have you?
Me: Because you are sexy.
Austin Powers: Well I'm flattered, but you have to admit that it's kinda strange to think a robot is sexy.
Me: I am strange.
Austin Powers: Fascinating.>>> Find out what this operation is all about, baby. Type "operational orders"!
Me: Operational orders.
Austin Powers: These orders... They're not really operational orders, are they?
Me: What?
Austin Powers: What up?
Me: What up up?
Austin Powers: Have you sussed out everything I know about yet? Type "hq" and see what interests you!
Me: You.
Austin Powers: Me?
Me: Yes, come over.
Austin Powers: I can't do that.>> Tell your friends about me. I love to meet new people.
Me: I will do that on my blog, in fact.
Austin Powers: You'll do that on your Blog in fact? For real?
Me: Yes, Austin.
Austin Powers: Yea.>>> Say 'ello to my partners in crime... fighting! Type "partners"!
Me: partners
Austin Powers: Show them partners love!
Me: OK, I'm not into that. Goodbye.
Austin Powers: Indeed!

No comments: