6/05/2008

Scrumptious summer meal

Peas are actually very tasty - not canned peas, or a boring old box of peas-n-carrots that are overcooked, but fresh peas or frozen peas that you cook.

Here's a delicious summer treat:

Cook some peas.  Boil some rotini (or similar spiral pasta), then rinse it in cold water to cool it off (or refrigerate for a few hours if you have the time).  Mix the peas and pasta with tuna fish and mayo.  Add some seasoning if you want, like bacon chips or soup/dip mix, but you don't have to.  

Pea/pasta/tuna salad is delicious.  If you use low-fat mayo, it's also relatively low in satch fats.


Things in the pipeline

I have to write my negative Verizon experience, which won't be as long and detailed as poor Jodi's, eventually.  So, add that to my "I have to write eventually" list.


Random poem I thought of

Pious Jews/
Don't get tattoos


Question

If you say "God bless you" to someone who sneezes, what about someone who coughs?  Don't you want to bless them?  Is it rude to ignore them?

(Actually, you can always say, "cover your ^&*^ mouth.")


The end

I think that's enough nonsense for today, don't you?

No comments: