4/17/2007

Tuesday

I think my blog entries may be rather short this month because we are busy, but I'll try to be occasionally witty here if I actually get the time.

My barometer reached a new low yesterday (much like the blog itself, ha ha ha).

People say that it's harder to have a kid when you're older, but there is evidence that it's not - I mean, look at Steven and Elise Keaton. They pushed out that annoying little Andy just as soon as the other Keaton kids weren't cute anymore. Elise had to be pushing like 45. And what about Roseanne and Dan? If my kid was Darlene, I certainly would want to make amends by having another cutie, and that's what they actually did. Now, let's look at the Seavers on Growing Pains. Same deal. Mrs. Seaver (a journalist, yay) also had to be pretty old by then. Maybe that's why the kid's hair turned out so awful. It was pretty interesting how, over a summer, she went from being a newborn to being three years old. Super Seaver powers, no doubt! (I guess adopting Leonardo DeCaprio wasn't enough. You'd think it would be, for most families.)

And then there were the Bundys. How old was Peggy Bundy when little Seven came into their life? I think they adopted him though. He should have gotten married to "Six" from Blossom. They could have had a kid named 13.

Six was a great best friend, right up there with Kimmy Gibler from "Full House."

Hmmm, hmmm, that was five minutes of your life you can never get back.

No comments: