4/10/2007

Mailbag

Someone wrote in response to yesterday's entry and said that she was planning a shopping trip to get half-off Easter candy, and that it wasn't cringe-worthy; it was thrifty. She is actually quite right! I guess I was just trying to make fun of myself and my eating choices in college.

Anyway, Easter candy has come a long way. Every major candy brand now makes special Easter versions (like Easter mini-Twix and mini Easter Milky Ways), so you can get quite a deal the day after.

So, shop 'til ya drop! I am all for half-off chocolate.

In other news, someone in my writing group has asked that I read her essays that she wants to submit to a contest, so I bid you a good night so I can go read them. (Well, this will actually be posted in the morning, but I am writing it Monday night).

No comments: