11/13/2006

Good morning!

I know it's Monday, but try to hang in there.

I think a sudden wind almost just blew my window in.

I'm in an apologetic mood, so I might as well apologize for the boringness of today's entry:

Mon·day (mnd, -d) n. Abbr. Mon. or M
The second day of the week.[Middle English, from Old English Mnandæg(translation of Latin lnae dis, day of the moon) : mnan, genitive of mna, moon; see moon + dæg, day; see day.]

At least it's educational.

Over the weekend, someone e-mailed to ask if the chick lit panel is free and open to anyone. Yes it is, although there's a $1 suggested donation. Here are other panels going on that day.

http://www.smallpress.org/events/bookfair/2006/programs.asp

Incidentally, I also want to say hello to the most adorable boy in the world.

Cheers, all!

No comments: