9/21/2005

Whoopsie

I sent an e-mail to one of the writers whom I edit, and I guess I also accidentally CC'd a friend of mine who has nothing to do with the paper. She wrote back anyway.

I think I got this by mistake, but yes, of course I will be extremely delicate and careful re noticing late captions!. also pull quotes. it's the verbal people vs. the visual people and we must win at all costs!!!
see you soon

The time and temperature


It is going up to 84 degrees today in New York. Yoo-hoo, autumn, where are you? Fall starts THURSday. (NOTE: Earlier today, I wrote that fall starts Friday. This blog regrets the error.)

For those bloggers who always complain that the media is lazy, stupid, etc.... The New York Times Co. is about to lay off 45 reporters. The idealistic young scribes are still out there, but there are fewer of them, and fewer newspapers for them to work at.

No comments: