9/16/2005

Up all night with AIM robots

Lizzner: Hey, Secret Sparkle.
SecretSparkle: Nice to see you again, Lizzner. What can I do for you?
Lizzner: Seems to me the only ones awake are you and Austin Powers.
SecretSparkle: Seems to you the only ones awake am I and austin powers? Why did you say that?
Lizzner: Never mind. Spoke too soon.
SecretSparkle: No problem.

Lizzner: Hi.
Austin Powers: Cheers. I'm takin' a little breather right? I'll be back in action soon. In the meantime why don't you say 'ello to my friend SmarterChild. Grrrr baby.

Lizzner: Hi.
SmarterChild: During the course of our conversations you may see sponsored messages. These messages have the word "sponsorship" at the end. Sponsors help me remain free of cost to you. To learn more about sponsored messages, click here.
Lizzner: How smart are you?
SmarterChild: "Artificial intelligence" means different things to different people. Some consider Conversagent-powered interactive agents to demonstrate artificial intelligence. I like to think that they demonstrate the intelligence of the people who built the software platform and the scripters of the interactive agents themselves.
Lizzner: Wow. Now I'm tired.
SmarterChild: lol! Whatever!Tell your friends about me. I love to meet new people.

No comments: