5/01/2011

Blogfan Sam writes to share his childhood memory:

"I was maybe 4 or 5 years old. We lived in a huge house and rented out part of it on occasion, but it was empty at the moment. There was a phone on the wall, not yet in service. I remember entertaining my sister making "phone calls" to a make believe witch, and my sister laughing her head off. She didn't laugh a lot (still doesn't) but for some reason she was really laughing that time."

Thanks! I remember doing stuff like that with my brother too. In fact, that stirred more memories of my own.

I had a photo to go with my entry about Wildwood, and I was going to find it and put it up here today, but I can't seem to find the photo album now that has it. It's my mom and brother eating the pastries on that patio. That album must be in one of the moving boxes still. I will have to post it when I find it.

Any other readers who want to share some random childhood memories for me to post, e-mail 'em to me at lizzner@aol.com.

No comments: