1/04/2010

Recent photos have been sitting on my camera

The next street, after recent snow.


Fire station up the road.


Our first pizzas that Hubby and I made on New Year's Eve. Well, they tasted good! Toppings: Shredded mutz, along with fresh shrooms, onions, and peppers. Hubby is a great veggie picker and chopper. (Thanks, Bridget, for the set of knives.) I didn't roll the dough enough, so mine was like a Chicago pizza. I like Chicago pizza so I was not saddened by the matter.


I kept craving it after we were done, so four days later I made this ricotta and sundried tomato pie. Already the practice came in handy! (It was actually less tasty than the other one though.)


New graffiti added this weekend. Bunch of savages in this town! Notice the Xmas tree in a bag tossed out at the right.

No comments: