4/16/2009

All about nothing

I've long known that a lot of the dreams I have at night are meaningless.  Last night's dream was proof.  I dreamed that I was in high school and my best friend (also sometimes an enemy and a competitor) was Donna Martin from Beverly Hills, 90210...and we were going to a party thrown by Dan Aykroyd (or however you spell it).  Dan was very wealthy and quite popular with the ladies.  He had a penthouse apartment.  At some point, he made a sarcastic remark, and I said, "Aren't you Canadian?"  Anyway, I haven't thought about Dan Aykroyd really at all in my life, especially not lately, and I have no idea why he was in a dream.  I haven't seen too many movies with him in them (I'm sure hubby's seen more.)  

Oh well, I don't think this dream tells me much about life.  It was just weird.

No comments: