10/17/2005

Apostrophe Catastrophe

Does Veterans Day have an apostrophe in it? And...why the confusion? The Black Table published an article today that I wrote about this topic. I didn't write the headline...apparently their editors are even angrier about the apostrophe situation than I am!!!

Update....

Willllma!

Tropical Storm Wilma is expected to become a hurricane, and has helped tie a record for most storms. Oh, and it's raining again.

Disclaimer:

I post this every once in a while: I use this blog for concise thoughts and to keep readers updated on my projects; it only represents a small smidgeon of my personality and sometimes doesn't represent it at all, so if you are someone who only met me recently, please try not to make too many assumptions. There is more to me than what you see here. Also, I try not to get overly personal on it, so don't worry that you'll be blogized. Thank you, and now back to our program.

No comments: