12/05/2004

I noticed a few of my friends updated their blog entries, so it's not fair for me to never update. So, OK. I went to see a production of "Fiddler on the Roof" recently w/my dad and half-sis. Fiddler is too long a production for it to be a fave of mine (three hours), but they asked me to go, so I did. I was wearing my "Will Write for Food" cap and for the first time ever, a guy took me up on my offer. He was a handsome blue-eyed guy with a great hair, and he was with his pretty girlfriend, who he had recently asked to marry him. He said if I came up with a love poem, he'd buy me a Kit-Kat at intermission.

So my half-sis (who's 12) and I grabbed some notebook paper and cobbled one together. The playhouse was on Livingston Avenue, keep in mind.

LOVE POEM

I want to live in sin with you
Here on Livingston Avenue
I look at you with eyes of blue
And can't wait to hear you say "I do."
As we enjoy "Fiddler on the Roof,"
I hope you'll excuse my simple goof
of not offering additional proof
Of how much I really love you...f.

We got the Kit-Kat.

On another note, my half-sis knows the words to Outkast's "Hey Ya," the big hit from last year. I've heard it a lot but never really paid attention to the words. She was in the car singing:

I...I...don't want to meet your Momma.
I just want to make you Com-a.


That's really rude!

Happy Hannukah to all my Joo-ish friends. Ah, this is even easier than e-cards!

No comments: