7/29/2003

Reader response:

"I must say that you really have a good eye for photography. However, even though the pictures are very good, it is like a first draft of a story. In other words it needs some work to put a better effect into it. They deserve more of a mood than is permitted by most lighting situations. Since I have no life to speak of, and since I enjoy doing things like this, I took the time to play with yours. I mean your photographs! I hope that you like the way they look."
On a different subject you said in your blog recently “ Oops, I messed up. I don't know how something political got on this blog. Went to work, put pants on, etc.” It seems to me that you got the pants thing a little out of sequence. Still, I like the concept. It must be a real hoot working for you. I might park outside the office just to see for myself if it is true! ( : - ) >
Regards:
Mickey"

Or, you could always send a resume...


No comments: