5/20/2003


A friend writes: "Hello again. Caren, maybe you already knew this, but it's obvious to me you have some genius blood in you. You must, as you obviously think in the same way as one of the 20th Century's most creative minds (besides mine): In the book 'John Lennon - In My Life,' written by John's lifelong friend Pete Shotton, the author mentions John giving him, in late 1968, a copy of a special book John had written..."titled 'Diary Of A Working Man.' The opening entry (for "Monday, 1 January") read "Got up. Went to work. Got home. Went to bed"; this was followed by identical entries for Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday ..." Wow! Just make sure Yoko doesn't hit you with a plagiarism suit."

Brad chimes in: "I must once again protest to the innuendo espoused in your blog. In one of your latest entries, you tell the English that "you folks make great muffins." Now, I'm certain I don't need to tell you about the obvious sexual innuendo of that statement."

Former roommate's mother in Mexico writes: "I'd be so pleased to know more about Brad. Like how does he pass his day now that he doesn't have a theatre job and has left ring announcing? (Is he a friend from Trivia Night?)"

Buy my book by the way.

No comments: