10/21/2004

My Italian penpal, Alex, writes:

Sohn is saying right about it? Who is she? I tred to understand also about the your nerd glasses; what nerd means?

After an explanation, he e-mailed back:

Now I’ve understood a little better!! I’ve read the article of Chris, the co-host with you. And I must say that I am very much with his words, and above all I concern his criticism towards the journalist Amy. This journalist criticized, I believe with a preconception form, what happens in these evenings. Having these such strange evenings and knowing people of this kind and with a few qualities who are often ignored daily...  oh.. it is too fun! But in these evenings, called Trivia Night,  do some competitions take place too to answer several questions, besides to speak and know other nice people?

No comments: